Apr 21, 2009

11:39 AM

The powerful striker insists that his best is yet to come


"There is still a lot more to come from me," Rooney told The Manchester Evening News.

"I would love to score more goals consistently each year. I am still working on that and hopefully I can improve."

"I have played in a few different positions over the last few weeks," he went on.

"You never really see any of the top players running back and helping out like that. For me it is about the team. I have no problem with that".

read his full interview here [GOAL]

This guy is a genuine team player, like Roma's coach said of all players he would love to have Rooney in his squad just because his team ethics....he might not be the best around in terms of skill and technique but he's surely up there in terms of commitment.....yeah you do get some ''clapping in front of refs'' and rash tackle from him but that's the way he play.....and in my opinion this season he's been the most crucial player for Man Utd.....

0 comments: