Apr 16, 2009

6:29 AM
Manchester United Through At Expense Of FC Porto


A stunning 40-yard goal from Cristiano Ronaldo was enough to see Manchester United past FC Porto and into last four of the Champions League at the Estádio do Dragão.


And guess what Ronaldo wants DVD of the goal.
here he is talking to skysports.

Describing his goal, the Portuguese forward said: "When Anderson gave me the ball I think straight away to turn and shoot in the goal and I score a fantastic goal.

"It is the best I have scored.

"It was a fantastic strike and I can't wait to see it again on DVD. I am very happy with it."


Else where Arsenal defeated Villareal by 3 goals at Emirates


A clinical display of attacking football took Arsenal FC into the UEFA Champions League semi-finals for the second time in their history at the expense of ten-man Villarreal CF.

That win has set up a great semi final tie against World Champions Manchester united.


0 comments: