Apr 22, 2012

6:35 PM
6
Leo Messi is set to wed at the end of 2010, who is he dating, well a future dietitian Antonella Roccuzzo. Messi and Antonella hooked up in december when Leo messi returnedto his homeland Argentina.
She know messi from his childhood and is a cousin of alumnus Lucas Scaglia.
here are some pics of her with messi of cource.

While surfing through the internet, I ran into something that the Champions League 2009 winner Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Argentina) mentioned in an interview some time ago. I ran into pictures of Messi spending some quality time with his girlfriend, Antonella.

Frankly, we have no further information about the girl and all we know is her first name. But here are the pictures of the cute little couple:


MORE PICTURES OF THEM

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Messi4ever.best wishes to them

Anonymous said...

hey happy couple.......just wana say have a happy wedding(only 14 dono much about weddings) anyway im an EXTREME barcelona fan n just wana say Messi is 1 of the cutest players.....messi 4 eva..... say hi to ur wife/fiance 4 me.......geena-barcelona fan

geeena said...

LOVE YOU MESSI!!!!!!!HOPE U AND YOUR WIFE HAVE THE BEST WEDDING EVER WITH ALL UR FANS SAYING GOOD LUCK, WISH THE BEST OF U, DONT 4GET THE RING blah blaH BLAH so bye.MESSI 4 EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WUUUUUU!!!! GO BARCELONA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

messi i luv u a lot...cant express my feelings by writing...messi will u MARRY m.....

Yusuf adeniyi said...

Hey Messi, I wsh u happiness and joyful wedding to u couple..........HPY MARRIED...
Up Messi Up Barca.....I luv u my Manuple..........HPY MARRIED...
Up Messi Up Barca.....I luv u my Man

Anonymous said...

wish you happy married life its I'm hope,,,,,,,,